Wednesday 29 April 2015

All Moms Wake Up Early, What’s The Big Deal?

Yes, my mom wakes up early too, but what’s so super in that? There are so many people in this world who wake up early to start their day, for exercising, studying, praying, gyming, and for so many other reasons. Then, why do we overrate only moms doing that?


It’s like unnecessarily putting our moms under pressure of being a super mom. I don’t want to give my mom a ‘super mom’ tag at all. For me, ‘Maa’ surpasses any other word ever invented. My mom wakes up early, cooks food for entire family, helps us to get ready fast, packs our lunch boxes, put them in our bags and do remind us ‘have your lunch on time’ every single day.

My mother does it all, every minute and every day, but still for me she is my Maa.


My mom is neither super nor angel, she is just a mother. At times, she is too sleepy to wake up early and things get delayed a bit. Sometimes, she’s down with 101°C fever and we have to manage with the canteen food (though, it’s not bad either). Still, she is my Maa.

Now coming back to my point, there’s no big deal in my mom waking up early. There’s no big deal when she works 24×7 for her family either. There’s no big deal at all!



Moms are not big deals, moms are just mothers and it takes lifetime to appreciate them.


No comments:

Post a Comment